Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: The girls visited me at the office!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It happened!
    As I told you a couple weeks ago, I was invited to bring my collection to work for a meeting of the diversity advisory committee.
    SO, last Thursday, I left home with this HUMONGOUS, bag and 9 dolls inside!!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    I had to trek accross campus from the parking lot to my building hauling the girls! They are not light, believe me! But thankfully the duffel bag I chose could hold all of them together.
    The meeting was not till 3:30 pm, so I "let them loose" in my office with the results that you can see in the album they made!
    Thye were a success with everybody that visited my office, and I had to count them many times to make sure none of my coworkers would honor the threat of running away with one of them.
    I had to keep tight check on Addy and Rhada that were being oggled by several people! LOL!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    But then it occured to me... here I was with over $1500 in dolls and accessories stuffed in a bag!
    What we do for love!
    I hope you like the pics.
    I had a blast. Possibly the best day I have had at this @$%^&*( workplace!
    Thanks to the girls!!!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Awesome! I am glad it went well for you! Congrats!

    Rhada's clothing is a very pretty color!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! [img]smile.gif[/img] I sure wish I had time to bring them to work with me... Then again, I cant get out any day I work without overtime! In a hospital, can you imagine the kind of diverse people they would meet and all the cute pictures? Then again, that would be against the law... lol
    :/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad every thing went well, Rhada is really pretty!
    What AGOT is she?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member zap_sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures. I love the statue of Isis in the corner.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Saffy'sAngel Gal*:
    Rhada is really pretty!
    What AGOT is she?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She is an AGT 15 that I rewigged (formerly known as "2 of 4", from a lot of abused dolls I got of ebay)

    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is an AGT 15 that I rewigged (formerly known as "2 of 4", from a lot of abused dolls I got of ebay)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GREAT album!!! really wanted to sing" It's a small world after all...." he he!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Em Are's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing the pix. Rhiannon is a gorgeous doll. She's a Stardust Classics doll? Did you re-do her somehow, or did she come like that? Pretty!

    Em

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Their outfits are exquisite - did you make them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •